Meet the European directive (Code 95)
We offer in cooperation with Renault Trucks offer a comprehensive training program that complies with the EU Directive 2003/59/EC with regard to 35 hours compulsory periodic training of professional drivers (Code 95). The different training sessions provide a higher road safety, lower costs for the transport company and less emission of harmful substances.
The workouts are tailored to the daily work of the driver and offer a combination of theory and practice, depending on the subject. They are mostly provided by trainers who have years of experience in the transport sector. The workouts are thereby from a high level and guarantee a profitable investment. Following the training and then the correct application of the acquired knowledge in practice can a fuel savings of as much as 5-10%. In addition, the course can be adapted to the specific needs of your company.
the training sessions will count under the 35-hour compulsory periodic training.
The Optifuel Training is a driver training that makes the driver aware of the possibilities of economic drive. The training results directly in the short, but especially in the long term in a savings on your fuel costs.
- allows for a significant reduction in fuel consumption (up to 2400 euros per vehicle per year)
- makes the driver aware of the possibilities of economic driving
- is officially approved and represents seven of the 35 points for the compulsory periodic training skills
- provides less wear on the parts (brakes, tires, etc.) and so immediate savings on maintenance, repair and other costs
- results in a more environmentally friendly and safer driving style
- improves the motivation of the driver